Sunday, December 24, 2006

Trying to figure out all this graphics stuff. Amber is my graphics "go-to" gal. I don't know how to do it in the first place, but I don't have the programs to do it, either. I got a cheap version of Microsoft Publisher (what she uses), but I will still have to figure out how to design stuff, if it even works decently. Publisher is soooo expensive.

I am trying to learn how to make something for a black or dark background. All the graphics we have on Cafe Press right now are for white backgrounds. She's prolly gonna be the one to do it, but dangit, I am sure gonna try to figure it out. I have Photoshop Elements, & they give a tutorial on how to do it in that program, so I'm going to try tomorrow, since I have Xmas Day off to sit around & do nothing (thank you Jesus!). Might as well try to be productive.

We also need to come up with some "macho" graphics....maybe the exact same design, but in black. The eyes might be too "sissy la-la" for some men, too, but that just might be too bad. The eyes are kinda my thing. And let's face it...any REAL man would be proud to wear pink. :-)

No comments: