Tuesday, April 8, 2008

No good news

No donations.

I'm very sick, in bed. Missing work all week, which I cannot afford to do. But I have laryngitis, & I cannot sing/talk at work with no voice! I don't have a choice but to miss work. If I drove all the way down there, they'd just send me home, & then I'd be bitter over the wasted drive. My show opens Saturday night, I have rehearsals tonight & Thursday, & no damn voice. This is ridiculous. What's with this timing? And I'm getting sick WAY too often. I've been eating better, taking vitamins, & I exercise every day. I get plenty of sleep. I don't understand. I think the depression my seizure meds have caused has depleted my immune system, which was never spectacular to start.

Still planning a move to Nashville.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry things still aren't going well! :(

Just out of curiousity, why Nashville? Do you have family there, or are you going to try focusing on a singing career more, or do you just love the Grand Old Opry???

Cassie said...

Hi Bob! Thanks for leaving me a message!

All my family is in the South....North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama. And yes, I plan to focus more on a singing career, & hopefully find success there & then segue into acting! :-)