Sunday, May 11, 2008

Woot!

I got a donation! Yipppeeee!

A very nice guy donated $5, & says he plans to donate $5 each month! That's amazing! If I could get a few hundred people to donate $5 a month--or even $1 a month--I'd be able to take some major lessons! New headshots! Etc!

What a nice guy! Someone believes in my dream, believes in helping me! It just makes me feel great!

I'm prolly going to be changing my dream around a bit. I just can't afford to stay in California anymore. It's overcrowded here, & prices are insane, for everything. I'm looking at moving to Nashville to pursue singing. I'm hoping, in my dream world, that I will make it in singing, & be able to crossover into acting....so I will resume that dream someday. But I do love to sing, & some people say I'm pretty good....I think with a good teacher I could be great, & get a manager/contract. It would just be so much cheaper to live in Nashville (or just outside of) than living here. I'm just being so drained....financially, spiritually, emotionally, etc.

So I'm not giving up the dream....I will DIE dreaming....but I need to twist it a bit....

Thanks to the guy who donated (I'm not posting your name for privacy reasons!)!!!! Thanks for lifting my heart! :-)

No comments: