Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

I am really looking forward to this year, 2007! I really feel like this site will eventually take off, once word gets out. I can't wait to take acting and singing lessons again, dance classes, trapeze class, etc. I am so looking forward to expanding my training!

I definitely need to figure out ways to publicize the site and the store more. Amber has come up with these amazing designs, and the clothes and stuff look soooo cool, but no one is buying anything. I had 2 friends buy stuff, one man whose name I didn't recognize (thank you sir!), and the rest of the sales have been me. The clothes look so cool, we just need traffic going to the store. I need a radio or TV station doing a story, a newspaper, all of the above. Anyone reading this, please help out where you can, word of mouth is powerful! There's a $10 shirt on my Cafe Press site, buy it, wear it proudly, make people ask about the site! You now have at least 4 different choices of designs! Heck, buy a $2 Cassie button, wear that on everything!

My fund doesn't make much profit from the sales of the Cafe Press items, but it's the fact that people would be walking around publicizing the site on their shirts, hats, bumper stickers, etc. That's what I need, in this beginning stage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:-( I'm still waiting on my next paycheck . . . my roommate fell behind in his half of the rent (about 2 months behind) And how's that black shirt design going (my wardrobe is 98% black after all)?

Unknown said...

I should have checked cafepress first *sheepish smile*