Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm stuck in the Dallas airport. My flight was delayed in AL, and then I had a decent sized layover here, then they moved our gate, and now we are delayed. *sigh*

I'm looking forward to getting back and getting to losing weight. I am tired of being chubby. I detest my muffin top. I am inspired by my sister's weight loss. I never thought I'd see her thin, she was always bigger than me, and here she is, a size 4. I'm far from a 4. A size 4 would be a dream come true for me, but heck, that's still prolly too big for Hollywood. I gotta get to it. I need to lose weight before I take new headshots.

Saw DL Hughley at the Bham airport. Gave him my sharingadream.com biz card. I hope he wasn't offended by that. He seemed real nice. He's quite handsome, too. It would be awesome if he'd either donate a little and/or spread the word about my site. I hope he finds it intriguing. I pray that he remembers what it's like to struggle, and that he might want to help someone struggling behind him. Heck, I pray he just looks at the site...he might have promptly thrown the card in the trash!

I have to do what I can. I cannot know shame. This is my dream, and I will fight for it!

No comments: