Friday, August 17, 2012

I've truly had enough.  I'm just being beat down.  I desperately needed my days off, both to get shit done and to rest...and I've woken up both days with a near debilitating headache.  I'm still trying to get as many chores done as possible, when i want to just lay in bed and cry.  As bad as i felt yesterday, my roommate came home and was uncalled for mean to me.  I get that he doesn't want me here anymore, but perhaps he doesn't get that I'm spending approx two hours a fucking day desperately trying to find a place to live...it's not easy when you have no money and you have cats.  I'm stressed beyond compare, and naturally, that's making me physically ill.  I truly wish to die...but I'm too chickenshit to take my own life...afraid I'll fail in that, too.

No comments: